Our guiding principle is to deliver results and exceed our client's expectations
Our Industry Clients
Since 1989, we have assisted hundreds of companies to help meet their business and sales objectives in targeted markets. Our vertical market focus includes the federal government, state and local governments. Our clients have engaged CMA to help with a wide range of tasks within these vertical markets —
- Develop Go-To-Market plans to enter new markets
- Implement marketing campaigns to generate qualified sales leads
- Business development for major business opportunities
- Obtain award/management of GSA Schedule and other federal and state contracts
- Direct sale of our client's enterprise solutions to federal, state and local governments
CMA sets high standards for being responsive and delivering value to our clients. Our growth and excellent reputation in the market is the direct result of our desire to deliver results and exceeding our client's expectations.
Our clients have included many of the large established firms as well as numerous new entrants that have entered the government market in the past decade.
CMA represents and has formal business partner relationships with a select number of information technology companies. Included are large public firms such as Teradata, Hewlett Packard, IBM, BroadSoft and Neustar along with a complement of mid-size quality hardware, software and information services providers. Our relationship with the major distributors such as Arrow allows access to many other manufacturers. A number of these firms have chosen to include a select portfolio of their solutions on CMA Government-Wide Acquisition Contracts and state contracts. CMA, as a small business prime contractor, has responded to and been awarded a number of major contracts that included our vendors solutions.
Our government customers
During our 27 year history of providing marketing and business development services to our clients, we have had contact with and/or developed a relationship with key Information technology personnel in most of the major federal agencies and many of the state and local governments. We have also been the recipient of hundreds of direct contracts and task orders as the prime contractor that included solutions from our clients and vendors. A number of the contracts were for complex solutions valued in excess of $20 million with professional services, multi-year maintenance and support and lease financing.
A represented list of our government customers —
- Commerce — NIST
- Energy — Brockhaven, Savannah River, Ames
- Homeland Security — FEMA, Secret Service, Customs, TSA
- Interior, National Business Center
- Justice — Attorneys, ATF, DEA, FBI, Bureau of Prisons, Marshalls, FMIS
- NASA — Langley, Johnson, Marshall, JPL, Ames, Wallops, Glenn Research, Shared Services Center
- Transportation — FAA, Volpe Center, NTSB
- US Air Force, Wright Patterson, Edwards, GCSS, Hill AFB, Reasearch Lab
- US Army — Redstone, Space & Missile Defense , Aberdeen, AMC, Picatinny
- US Navy — NCIS, NavalSea, Air, Surface and Underwater, NRL, SPAWAR
- Defense Agencies — Defense Commisary, DARPA, DISA, DITCO, DLA, Transcom
- Independent Agencies
State and Local
- New York